Friday, April 19, 2013

Obsession: Drawer Decor!

Lets face it, I'm a total organizing nerd.  Give me a label maker and some tiny bins and I get all hot and bothered.  Even with the fairly massive amount of storage I am lucky enough to have, things can get sloppy.  Kitchen utensil drawers are one of the worst.  Odd sizes, combined with somewhat infrequent use makes me want to abolish them all, until of course I realize how often I use my peeler.  So what to do?  Enter Drawer Decor

These silcone drawer liners are A-MAH-ZING!  I love that you can cut them to size.  I love that they have a grid pattern.  (El Husbando is known for the saying "If it's not a right angle, it's a wrong angle."  And yes, I still married him.)  Best part of all, the little dividers they call Divitz, can be recongifured again, and again, and again.  I poured myself  glass of vino and got my organization on.  A total type-A happy hour and I know I'm not alone in this.  I ordered two starter kits and a couple of extra Divitz sets as I knew I was battling quantity in this area.  Alas, my bits and pieces are a well arranged, my glass is half empty and yes, I am a little hot and bothered.

And of course, you can purchase Drawer Decor on Amazon by clicking here. The hardest part is choosing the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment